Searching for Uzbekistan visa support you may encounter a number of sites offering 'Uzbekistan visa support services', but bear in mind that most of them don’t have a registered travel agency in Uzbekistan. Usually these companies arrange visa support to Uzbekistan through their partners which makes it complicated for everyone.
Shahina Biznes Travel, which is officially licensed travel agency in Uzbekistan provides you with necessary Letter of Invitation (LOI) or visa support to Uzbekistan and gets it approved and stamped by Consulate department in Tashkent.
Uzbekistan Visa Support Conditions
1. Visa support is provided for free with the purchase of a tour package
2. Shahina Biznes Travel can provide you with the visa support for a fee, if you make your hotel bookings for the duration of the visa support. Visa support costs $20 per person.
3. If you would like to obtain just a visa support get in touch with us for more advice
N.B. If your visa is rejected for some reasons we refund that fee in full minus transfer fees if there are any
Please note that additional consular fees are paid at the embassy with your visa application, which may range from $40 up-to $150, depending on the length of your stay and the country of your citizenship.
To provide you with the Uzbekistan visa support, we need the following:
1. 1. Good quality scanned copy of your passport by e-mail
2. Letter from your employer stating in a free format that you are employed by 'COMPANY NAME' and indicate a job title along with your employment date. Those who are retired or over 50 are not required to submit letter from employer.
3. To fill the visa from which will be provided upon your inquiry
Based on the above information, we will prepare an Uzbekistan visa support application (LOI) and submit it to the Consulate Department of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan in Tashkent. The approval process takes about 7-10 days (depending on citizenship). Approved visa support application is faxed directly to the embassy or consulate of the Republic of Uzbekistan where you plan to obtain your visa. We will send you by e-mail the reference number (telex number) of the approved Letter of Invitation, which you would need to provide together with your visa application.
Urgent Visa to Uzbekistan
Please be informed that we also can provide LOI (letter of invitation) to Uzbekistan for those who urgently need visa (express service). Usually it takes around 3 working days and is subject to higher visa fees at the embassy or consulate.
SBT provides Visa support on condition of booking package tour only! Document lists, terms & dates of Visa preparation & Consular fees may be changed according to the regulations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
SBT does not carry responsibility for the non-implementation or timeliness of Visa support by the consular sections of embassies, nor is SBT responsible for Visa rejection.
Visitors coming from countries where Uzbekistan does not have diplomatic or consular representations should obtain visas at Tashkent International Airport. However, in your initial application for visa support you have to clearly indicate where you plan to obtain your visa so that the approved document is sent to a right place.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us, our team will always be happy to help you.
* Requirements and fees are subject to change without prior notice.